So this year I decided to do some fun and different medical rotations to find out what medicine is like outside of Boston, mostly in underserved areas. I'm going to try to update this blog throughout the year with highlights of my adventures, which should include a lot of travel and perhaps a little medicine.
Where you can expect to find me this upcoming year:
August - Metlakatla, Alaska - Family Practice Rotation at Indian Health Services Clinic
Oct-Dec - Cuzco, Peru - Doctors for Global Health Clinic doing what sounds like a little bit of whatever sounds interesting at the clinic and nearby hospital
Jan-Feb - Santiago, Chile - Internal Medicine rotation at Universidad Catolica
March - Stratton, Vermont - Orthopedic Ski Injuries rotation
April - Zuni, New Mexico - to be determined rotation (probably Family Practice or Obstetrics) with Indian Health Services
May - Chinle, Arizona - Surgery rotation with Indian Health Services
If you get bored of reading my posts and prefer to go with "a picture is worth a thousand words" I suggest you check out my pictures at: http://picasaweb.google.com/medford.davis Beware, I do tend to take a lot of photos. Current album is "Alaska Summer 2009"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment